Hours and Days of Operation
1. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited advisors are available to help answer questions by phone Mon-Fri from 8:00 am until 12:00 am (GMT) and Sat-Sun from 9:00 am until 12:00 am (GMT). On most weekdays, health advisors are available to assist customers by providing information on difficult-to-treat health problems.
2. While the advice of our health advisors is based on their knowledge and experience, their advise and recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. You are encouraged to seek advice from a competent medical professional regarding the applicability of any recommendation with regard to your symptoms or condition.
Non-Disclosure of Medical Information
3. We realise that you phone, write, and e-mail us about intimate health concerns. Therefore, Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited has a strict policy of never disclosing confidential health information unless required by law (see #8 below). This means that customers who contact us need not worry that third parties will gain improper access to their private medical information.
Collection of Data
4. Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect your Internet service provider's address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. When you purchase from Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited or request a catalog, we collect information that you volunteer such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order or send you a catalog. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
What We Do With Data
5. The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offer and improve your shopping experience, making shopping easier and more enjoyable. It also enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our website and products, and provide you with marketing information.
6. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited's Internet website uses small files called "cookies" which may be attached to your Web browser. Use of this technology helps us recognise you when you visit our website and thus allows us to personalise your online experience.
7. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years old.
When We Will Turn Over Data
9. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited makes no claims that the content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the Ireland. Users from the European Union and all over the world are advised not to disclose personal information on this website. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited's Website, you do so at your own risk. Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited is not responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Blood Lab and Clinical Research data
11. Results from blood lab tests and/or clinical research studies may be used by Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project Limited for research, informational and educational purposes from time to time. Any data used for these purposes will be anonymous – meaning that no information which could tie the donor or the study participant to the results will ever be included in the data in any manner.
Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project LTD - Mespil House, Sussex Road, Dublin 4 - Ireland