- What are supplements?
- Supplements include vitamins, minerals and botanicals that all can be very beneficial for a good health and well-being.
- Why take supplements?
- To achieve a healthy life and wellbeing a healthy diet and exercise are two key factors. As the amount of minerals and vitamins in our food are continuously decreasing the need for supplementation is increasing. Supplements can be useful to fill the gaps in our diets and to help us stay healthy. Supplements contain various vitamins, minerals and botanicals that can be very helpful for our wellbeing. Always consult your physician for more information about your specific needs.
- Where can I find more information about your products?
- You can find specific information on the details page of each product. A complete list of factsheets describing our products is available on our Factsheets Index page. In case you need additional information, please contact us by opening a ticket.
- Where is the expiry date?
- The expiry date is printed on each blister. Search for a 6 digits number on the short side of the blister, near the edge. The four last digits represent month and year of expiration.
- How do I create an account?
- Click on Create an Account link at the top-right of the page. Fill the form with your first name, last name and email address. Choose a strong password, using at least 8 characters and a mix of lower case and upper case letters, numbers and/or special characters. Make sure everything is correct, especially your email address, then click on Create an Account button below the form. The website will either give a confirmation that the account is successfully created, or display a warning text, asking you to fix your details in case something goes wrong.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- Passwords cannot be retrieved from the database, because they are hashed for security reasons, but you can reset your password from this page.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payments from PayPal accounts and all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover through PayPal gateway.
- Why did I not receive any account/order confirmation email?
- Most confirmation emails are received immediately, however, during peak times, it can take email providers longer to deliver them. Don't worry if you don't get your email right away. If you still don't see your confirmation email after a few minutes, you should:
- Double-check that you signed up with the correct email address by checking your email address on the account page.
- Check the spam folder in your email client to be sure that our messages are not being detected as spam.
If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message. Just select the message, and click the Not Spam button that appears at the top of your current view. Unmarking a message will automatically move it to your inbox.
- How do I receive special offers?
- To receive discount coupon codes and be informed of promotions available on this website, click the button below and subscribe to our newsletter.
You will receive timely notifications and maximize your savings opportunities on our quality products. We promise not to spam your mailbox, in fact we only send 4 to 6 promotional newsletters during a year, and you don't want to miss those!
- What is your return policy?
- If you are ever not 100% delighted with our products or with your membership in Eurohealth Healthy Aging Project LTD Web site, for whatever reason, simply let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax +353 (0) 1662 5853.